Three Month Checkup w/Pics

Jessica A.
on 4/14/11 8:05 am - Auburn, AL
Wow 3 months already.  I can't believe it.  I am doing great and both my dietician and surgeon are happy with my progress.  I have only one minor issue right now which is bruising and healing so I had to get a clotting test and blood drawn today and will wait to see what's going on with that.  Otherwise I am doing awesome and I feel great!

235 Starting Weight                                                3 month checkup today 4-14-11 @ 179 

1Haute Diva
on 4/14/11 8:09 am - Fort Stewart, GA
RNY on 03/20/12
You look great!!!! Hope they find out what's causing your healing issues.
- Shaw

kellylamb1
on 4/14/11 8:16 am
are you getting bruises all over your body too?  Because I am and dont know how most of them got there and they seem to stay forever
down to 125 105.6 pounds lost
Jessica A.
on 4/14/11 8:38 am - Auburn, AL
I know how I got my bruises but I am having issues with them healing.  I have a bruise still from 3 months ago and I have another one that is still purplish green that is a little over 2 weeks old.  My surgeon said it could be a number of things so that's why i'm getting tested.  A few things he suggested was certain vitamin levels being low or a clotting problem so my bruises are slowly leaking and that's causing them to take forever to heal to name a few.   They are running a bunch of bloodwork and I also had to do a test where they make a cut on your arm and you sit there for up to twenty minutes while they have it bleed and put the edge of this paper thing up to the blood every 30 seconds to wick away the blood and then see how long it takes to stop bleeding.  So now I wait to see if I can get an answer.

Holly O.
on 4/14/11 8:37 am - FL
You look awesome!!  Excellent!!  You look tall!!  How tall are you?  I'm only 5'2 1/2........always wished I had a little more height!  -Holly
   Holly                                      
Jessica A.
on 4/14/11 8:40 am - Auburn, AL
I am on the tall side.  I'm 5' 9". 

SugarGrl
on 4/14/11 8:49 am
Girl you could be a model! 

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!  LET'S GET HEALTHY!     STARTING WEIGHT 211.8, SURGERY 23 MAR 11; ONEDERLAND 30 MAR 11 199.2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

shirleyfhoffman
on 4/14/11 9:30 am - CA
You look amazing! I can only hope for results like that when I have my surgery!

HW:340 SW: 292 CW:164 GW: 140-130

bakerhall
on 4/14/11 9:36 am
You look fabulous!  Congratulations! :)  I have my 3 month check-up in a few weeks and I hope mine goes as well as yours did.  Good luck with the clotting tests.  Very interesting.  I didn't know RNY could have such effects!

gizmo113
on 4/14/11 11:46 am - Camby, IN
YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow me on my blog!!! www.fittingmethin.blogspot.com

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 351 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 239 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 342 views
What's on your Monday Menu?