x-post .. GOT MY DATE :)

katielove
on 4/16/11 11:08 am - Lake Ronkonkoma, NY
So excited! May 16th!!! Exactly one month from today!!!

I am in the process of finishing up my pre-op testing as well.  I have my echo on wednesday, my endoscopy on the 25th, I sign the consent forms on the 26th...  my stress test on the 27th ... and my final weigh in will be may 2nd :) Then everything will get sent to the insurance company :) :) :) 

Anyone else going in may???

<3 Katie  facebook.com/katielynn8806   http://notjustaface.blogspot.com/  My blog!
~~ Life is too important to be taken seriously~~ Oscar Wilde

Includes the 50lb loss pre-op       

2teachall
on 4/16/11 11:23 am - NY
Congrats I am going in May but not until the 26th because my daughter graduates from college in the 14 so I had to get through that. 
I have all my testing, weighing, etc completed and my approval from insurance can last week.  I a, excited yet nervous!! 
remembrtherain
on 4/16/11 11:24 am - San Francisco, CA
w00t! get'em girl! I'm so excited for you!! that month goes by SO fast...I've been watching the days dwindle down, down down... Good luck and keep us posted!!
berrixblonde
on 4/16/11 11:24 am - NY
 congratz on the date!!! itll be done and over with before you know it. which surgeon on the island are you goin to?
Melly_Belly
on 4/16/11 11:53 am - WI
Congrats on geting a date!!

I also am scheduled for May, but on the 23rd. I, like you am working though all the preoperative testing and will be waiting shortly for insurance to respond.

Crossing my fingers and saying a prayer for us both

Surgery Date: May 23, 2011

HW: 307.9 SW: 299.5 CW: 181.8 GW: 155

Quinns_mommy
on 4/16/11 12:11 pm
CONGRATS! I'll be joining the bench on May 13th!!! Best of luck! YAY FOR MAY!

My angels are sam1am and Joyce J. :)  
Most Active
Recent Topics