Bad day

mhroxy
on 4/15/11 8:59 am - Wadsworth, OH
     Alright, so I fell off the wagon today!I don't know what I was thinking....for lunch I had some chilli(2oz) and then had a couple bites of pizza crust and all. Then ate some chips,wanted the salt,while at the park with the kids. Then ended my dishorable day with pinto beans from taco bell and ate the meat out of soft taco from my kids then had some bites of the shell(soft)!  Ok so I know those were bad choices,I just hope this dosn't mean a bad night!
   What makes me feel even worse is I go back to work tomarrow,so I tried on a scrub top that was very tight and uncomfortable pre=op......now I can't wait to wear it!.  Back on track,just hope its not too late.
kristine V.
on 4/15/11 9:17 am - FL
honestly, i don't think the chilli and the pinto beans are bad choices! what you need to be careful with is the pizza crust and taco shell but don't beat yourself up. i've had pizza and eating it bit me in the ass so i definitely learned my lesson and i've had chips as well. i've just done my best to find healthy alternatives for these like making my own chips out of flat out wraps
  starting weight: 343 current weight: 273 goal weight: 143
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 59 replies · 381 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 501 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 575 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 295 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 0 replies · 1 views