OVER 100 LBS GONE!

WildHeart101
on 4/15/11 8:23 pm - Lexington, KY

Officially this morning I am down 101.5 lbs since my surgery! (9 months ago)  This is the lowest number I have seen since 2000!!!  I'm so excited and couldn't be more thankful enough that I had this surgery and it was a success with no issues or problems!  I do feel that my weight loss is a bit slower than most people but I have alot of weight to lose still!  The scale was at 300 lbs exactly this morning and I know that in just a few more mornings I will be in twoterville! 

Anyone know how I can get my century club sticker for my profile?

Cindy    *number on ticker includes 14.5 lbs lost prior to surgery                                                                                

acowandabean
on 4/15/11 9:07 pm - Chicago, IL
RNY on 08/02/10 with
Great work! I know you will have continue to have amazing success and the twos may come and go before you know it.
Every dinner needs a side dish, on a slightly smaller plate. - Book of Mormon (The Musical)

Starting weight: 354    Surgery weight: 322     Current weight: 183  

for_my_kids
on 4/15/11 10:14 pm - NC
RNY on 08/20/10 with
congratulations on your success. 100lbs gone is a proud accomplishment! keep up the fight!
jazzysonly1
on 4/15/11 10:59 pm - TX
Congratulations! What a great feeling that must be
Keep up the great work!

High-271/Starting-263/Current-173.5

NurseJennifer
on 4/16/11 1:15 am - Apalachin, NY
Congratulations!  That's so exciting.
BTW how did you get the century club sticker for your profile :)
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

WildHeart101
on 4/16/11 4:02 pm - Lexington, KY
Jennifer, I searched the OH site for it until I found a discussion on it then followed those directions.  I saved the stick to my computer then added it as a picture to my OH profile....
Cindy    *number on ticker includes 14.5 lbs lost prior to surgery                                                                                

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 485 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 412 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 399 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 342 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 174 views
Recent Topics