What are you gonna do when you lose it?

stephilyn
on 4/16/11 6:59 am - PA
Hey Guys!

I've had this conversation with my dear friends a couple days ago when my willpower was waivering... They asked me: What's the first thing you wanna do when you lose the belly?

I've never rode a roller coaster.. FIRST THING!

I never drove a car. Legs too short, and belly too big.

Never wore a pair of jeans.

Never been able to cross my legs.

Bathing suit!!

kmason311
on 4/16/11 7:04 am
Roller coasters sound like lots of fun!!  It has been sooo many years since I was able to ride one.  My daughter said the other day we should do that this summer...

stephilyn
on 4/16/11 7:21 am - PA
Ahhh I know!! I can't wait!! I have such a large "apron" I guess thats what they call it.. lol That I never could get on a rollercoaster!! I'm so excited!

AddisynsMommy
on 4/16/11 7:27 am - FL
 Im going to run around nakey!! hahah j/k for real i can't wait to ride the roller coasters again and be able to run around and get down in the sand box with my daughter without worrying about can i get up without help!! 
AliSarah
on 4/16/11 7:57 am
Roller Coasters- Check!

Roller Skates- Check!

Jeans from the JR section- Check!

Run a mile- No Check yet!

It goes on! You can see my whole bucket list here:
http://www.obesityhelp.com/myoh/photos/645174/My-Crazy-Life/Bucket-List/#photo

Huggles!!
~Sarah~
 HW 316/ SW 264/ CW 187/ GW 158  
teresarenea
on 4/16/11 8:01 am - KY
wow you know I dont have  an answer for that......I have a million of them  lol I wanna walk without having to stop....I want to wear flip flops....I want my husband to carry me around on his back  .....I want to go to  the pool or out to eat without thinking everyone is watching me......I want to be flirted with....I want to shop at Victoria Secrets......heck Ill settle for walmart as long as its not 80 yr old woman clotheslol.......I want to dance I mean really dance at a club....I want to get out of a speeding ticket ;o)....I want to cross my legs not just my ankles ...I  want to go to a water park and not wear a t-shirt  while  swimming....I want to  sit in a chair without the fear of it breaking.......I want my kids to run from from and say you cant catch me and show them that I can   ...heck I just want to live  and have  fun doing it  
Teresa            
kristine V.
on 4/16/11 8:32 am - FL
there's so many. i want to:

ride a roller coaster again--i used to wride them all the time but haven't been able to for a little over three years now
wear dresses and skirts and not feel like i'm disgustingly huge
have the confidence to flirt
be able to play soccer with my cousins
go to the zoo or theme park and not feel like my feet are giving out on me by the end of it
run a marathon

and sooo many more
  starting weight: 343 current weight: 273 goal weight: 143
Hope V.
on 4/16/11 9:18 am - MN
I wanna be able to wipe-check
tie my shoes with the bow in the middle and not on the side-check
feel my hip bone-check
see my neck-check
paint my own toes-check
RIDE A HORSE!!!! this summer

gg2020
on 4/16/11 9:18 am
Well I am not there yet, not even half way, but I am going to run a 5k this summer!

happyhealing
on 4/16/11 9:25 am
I cant even go there, I've never really been under 170, it would be nice to be 150 but I'm not sure if I can get that small.  When I get there, I will know, but being in a size 10 would be nice.
Most Active
Recent Topics