Cupcake party= cruel and unusual punishment lol

TCULinda5
on 4/19/11 12:02 pm - TX
So, I am scheduled for rny on april 25th. Whoop whoop! Im on day 2 of the liquid diet and am doing great so far. My only concern is that on saturday im throwing a cupcake party for my baby girl (shes growing up too fast!) It will be hard being on a liquid diet while baking, but I am determined.
Also I am scared to tell my extended family about the surgery, but I am going to do it. Honesty is always rhe best policy in my book.
nfgfaniam
on 4/19/11 12:12 pm - Jeffersonville, IN
Can you have jello? Jello may help you get through the party. I ate lots of orange jello on m pre op liquid diet. Just no red jello. Dr. said that could make my insides red. lol!
~Sharon Marie

Don 1962
on 4/19/11 8:58 pm
Linda,

Just a quick pop in to say I like your Doctor!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

SueinUtah
on 4/19/11 11:15 pm
I feel your pain!  It was my daughters' (8 and 9 years old) turn to host cooking club at our house last week - and they wanted to make cupcakes and pie.  My advice?  Chew sugar-free gum.  It really wasn't bad at all.  Well.  The eating part wasn't bad - the CLEANING UP part afterward?  Yikes.  I think I will be scraping powdered sugar out of the tile grout for months to come. : )
SW 245 / CW 163/ Goal 129 / Surgery date: 12/27/10               
neweyeswideopen
on 4/19/11 11:48 pm - Cedar Rapids, IA
But...this isn't your first hurdle nor will it be your last! You could be cruel and turn the cupcake party into a chicken broth and jello party...lol. Have a great party. You are beautiful by the way, gonna be a knock out when all is said and done, we all have so much to look forward to and before long cupcakes of this nature will be a thing of the past.
"To dream, I must imagine pure joy, belive I can achieve perfection, and take pride in a life changing journey" - ME

Most Active
Recent Topics