Wanna try Syntrax Nectar protien, but dont wanna spend $35+ ??

psx chelly
on 4/26/11 3:59 am
when I originally went to buy Syntrax Nectar protien, (fuzzy Navel) at Vitamin Shoppe, I was sorta shocked that it was a HUGE tub for $35.  I told the guy, "what if i dont like it".. he said i get store credit.  I was lucky I liked it quite a bit.  HOWEVER.....

I recently found an online place that sells 7, 1 serving sample packs of multiple flavors.  I spoke to the guy on the phone and he was really nice.  I received my $11.95 sample pack which contains many flavors.

Nectar Grab N' Go 7 Pack Sampler
http://www.gastricbypasssupplements.com/Nectar-Grab-N-Go-7-Pack-Sampler-Syntrax-p/nectar-gng-sampler.htm

Amy R.
on 4/26/11 4:06 am, edited 4/26/11 4:07 am
The other great place to go for protein samples is vitalady at:

www.vitalady.com

Her samples are around $2 apiece, and she has all of the major protein manufacturers and flavors so you don't have to go to all the different websites. Also, her samples are a little bigger, since she general goes by the rule that you need 30grams to make a serving. So her packages are generally a scoop and 1/2, which most manufacturers count as a serving and 1/2.

Good luck on you WLS journey!!!

edited to correct link
(deactivated member)
on 4/26/11 4:16 am - SC
If you really like the Nectar, we order ours from www.netrition.com  It's usually around $23.99 a container.  We bought them in bulk last time because I like several of their flavors.  My favorites are the Twisted Cherry, Chocolate Truffle, Lemonade and the Crystal Sky. 
Erica77
on 4/26/11 6:05 am - MN
I called yesterday and got a Nectar 13pk sampler for $13. Also checked around and ordered samplers for Click, Unjury, and Bariatric Advantage.
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 163 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 248 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 302 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 261 views