1 wk post op visit

newtintn
on 4/26/11 4:23 pm - TN
 Wasnt supposed to have one but after being sick to my "pouch" monday and not getting enough liquids and protein in, he said I shoudl come in. Saw the nurse, not the dr as I expected and she wasnt too overly concerned that Im only getting about 10 oz of water a day and hardly and protein in...told me my new goal was one blender bottle full of liquid a day, which is about 20 oz and keep pushing the protein. Then I mentioned to her my bruising on my left side and she said that was normal, so i then proceeded to pull up my shirt and show her how extensive it is and that its looked worse ea day ....THEN she said "well we might ought to have some blood work done"....said brusing THAT large wasnt normal. God blood work done and I guess Ill hear back next week. Did a little better with water today..nearly 20oz and had 3 oz of soup this morning, 2.5 this evening  and a little pudding. Feeling better adn actaully made it out to see my horses this evening, pet them and take some pics. Theyve MISSED ME! lol. And Ive missed them so much! Cant wait for the day I lose enough to ride again. Just weighed myself also.....Im exactly 350lbs...down 31 lbs from the last time I saw my surgeon the day we submitted for ins approval which I think was 4 wks ago. YAY!

immafatgirl
on 4/26/11 4:50 pm - KY
i hope you problems turn out to be nothing and you get well on your way to riding your horses, and everything else in life that your weight held you back from.
girlonamission
on 4/27/11 3:58 am
Congrats on your progress! Sounds like you are right on track. Glad you are getting more water in, that is the most important thing right now. Congrats on 31 lbs you will never see again!! Woo-hoo!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 481 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 405 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 394 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 341 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 165 views
Recent Topics