Stalls Suck!

Lindsey82
on 4/29/11 3:50 pm
Ok, I am exactly 9 months out today, and have lost 117 ish pounds so far. This is great, but I need to lose 50 more to make my goal of 160. Is this feasible to do in 5-6 months from where I am at now? How much had you lost by this point? I lost pretty consistently until month 7, and since then, I have only lost 10 pounds. 10 pounds in 2.5 months! Grrrr. Any tips, suggestions, etc. would be greatly appreciated. I know we aren't supposed to ask "how much had you lost by this point" questions, but I am curious to see if I am on track. I changed insurances, so I don't have a nutritionist anymore. Thanks.

WildHeart101
on 4/29/11 6:03 pm - Lexington, KY
Girl, you are doing fabulous!  My Bariatric Center always tells me that during a stall, you're body is still doing something even though the pounds are not coming off the inches probably.  I stall for several weeks then lose about 10 lbs at once then stall again and it's been like this since last July.  My last stall was 3 months.....I quit getting on the scale and people starting telling me I looked like I lost again so I hopped on the scale and sure enough, there was a 7 lb loss....and I kept dropping.  Now, I'm stalling again.  You can try to mix up your body by changing things.....increase your protein or exercise and it'll start moving again....
Cindy    *number on ticker includes 14.5 lbs lost prior to surgery                                                                                

DeeNadj
on 4/30/11 12:13 am - Malmstrom AFB, MT
Are you measuring yourself? I measure every week because I've only gone down ONE MEASLEY POUND in 12 days. But the measurements PROVE I'm still losing. There's no way you aren't losing - it's just "restructuring" around your body!
Dee
RNY March 21, 2011!! I'm feeling great!!
Busy Mommy of 4, Proud USAF Wife, Quilter, and TRIATHLETE!!               
Most Active
Recent Topics