What's for dinner, Saturday?

WildHeart101
on 4/29/11 5:59 pm - Lexington, KY
I know it's early, but it's supposed to be a beautiful day here in Lexington, KY and I probably won't be on until after dark again.  What's everyone doing today? and for dinner? 
We're going to spend some much needed time outside enjoying the nice weather now that the rain has gone.....and for dinner, it's fresh salmon on the grill, and an awesome salad with carrots, radishes, cheese, onions, eggs and creamy italian dressing. 
I hope everyone enjoy's their day as much as I'm going to!
Cindy    *number on ticker includes 14.5 lbs lost prior to surgery                                                                                

Amy R.
on 4/29/11 7:44 pm, edited 4/29/11 7:45 pm
It's supposed to be nice today here in Seattle too (finally) but it's only 2:40am now so I can't tell.

I'm gonna plant the rest of my flower boxes/planters. For dinner, we are having salmon patties, potatoes au gratin and roasted broccoli. Only 3 or 4 bites of potatoes for me, but I *heart* roasted broccoli and THAT I can have. =)

Have a great Saturday!

edited for what else? spelling.....eerrggghhh!
bowlwidow
on 4/29/11 9:39 pm - IN
Here in Indiana it is supposed to be very nice.  It is Opening Day of Baseball and I will be at the park all day.  So here is my day to make sure I stay on track.

B- Egg, Ham, 2% cheese
S- Protein Drink
L. Cheese Sticks, grapes, Ham
D- Cheese Burger with no pun from the grill, carrots, grapes.
S- Protein Drink

I will have to do this all summer, as I have 5 active boys and will be at the soccer fields or baseball diamonds all summer.

Have a great day.

Christy

HW/SW/CW/GW
324/287125/130      

Skinny_Betsy
on 4/29/11 10:34 pm - Eschenbach, Bavaria, Germany
 Sunshine, puffy clouds, a slight breeze here in Bavaria, Germany!  

We are grilling steaks tonight.  Got them marinating right now, will skewer them and serve with grilled veggies!  Yum! Can't wait! 

kellylamb1
on 4/29/11 10:35 pm
wow bowlwindow you lost alot of weight good for you
down to 125 105.6 pounds lost
Lady Lithia
on 4/29/11 11:32 pm
I think it's only supposed to get up to the mid-80s here in AZ (been in the 90s)

Hubby and I are going in to work (we're high school teachers) and our students will be able to come in for four hours this morning for tutoring and help

Meantime I will have the chance to conitnue my planning for next school year. I'm OCD about planning, and I've already got the entire school year planned for next year, down to homework assignments each day up to May of 2012 .. for a class I HOPE to teach. The other class I HOPE to teach is not quite finished being planned up to December, and once I finish that I'llstart planning for Spring.

Oh and I need to finish preparing my lessons for one of the classes I'm teaching now.

Eats for today? I have no flipping idea.... yesterday I couldn't stabilize my blood sugar. Today I'm going to try to get better at that because the worst feeling in the world is having my blood sugar plummet.

1. cherries n fage n flax meal
2. protein shake
3. ..... not sure about the rest of the day

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

kimtres
on 4/30/11 4:02 am - Doha, Qatar
I was a beautiful 100 degrees in Doha, Qatar today.  Good thing I stayed inside most of the day! 

I'm just two weeks post-op today so I'm still in the pureed/soft foods.  Dinner was refried beans topped with Bacon, Tomato & Onion soup (pureed up thick) and low fat colby-jack cheese.  Delicious!

Most Active
Recent Topics