NSV and Protein Bars

hookemnance
on 4/30/11 3:44 am - Austin, TX
NSV:  It's a small one, but, the last time i flew (pre-surgery) i was humiliated by a flight attendant.  I had a ticket for an emergency exit row.  when i asked for a seat belt extender, she loudly proclaimed that someone "like you" isn't allowed to sit there.  she announced why to the whole plane and then asked for a volunteer to trade seats with me.  I just sobbed as everyone stared at me for the rest of the flight.

i had to fly (for the first time since then) last week.  i was so nervous about it.  (here's the NSV).

My Seat belt Buckled!  no extender!  On some of the smaller connections, i still needed one, but not on all of the flights!  (is this a lame NSV?)

Protein Bars:  anyone try the supreme protein bars?  i think they meet the reqs, but numbers don't stay with me long.

thanks, gang.

kimtres
on 4/30/11 4:08 am - Doha, Qatar
First of all, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! I hope I'm where you are when I fly in two months!

Second of all, did you report that flight attendant?  She had no right to treat you the way she did.  She should not be dealing with the public if she has no manners.

Haven't tried the bars yet, I'm still in the pureed/soft food phase.

Hope V.
on 4/30/11 4:10 am - MN
excuse my ignorance but what is "NSV" also I have not tried the supreme protein bars but I am a huge fan of the Zone Perfect Cinnamin Rolls ones they have 15 g protein

hookemnance
on 4/30/11 9:08 am - Austin, TX
No problem! Nsv means non scale victory.
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 392 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 497 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 477 views