What's for dinner? Tuesday!

Cleopatra_Nik
on 5/3/11 7:11 am - Baltimore, MD
Holy S. Crap. I have a camping trip to prepare for this weekend. Egads!

So I'm taking a page from Pam's playbook and doing a one skillet dinner. I'll post it on the blog tonight as it's super  yummy and I've made it before. It's basically a riff on Spanish rice (but with no rice) and chicken.

What's on your plate tonight?

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

curvaceousdiva
on 5/3/11 7:20 am - Hyattsville, MD
i was starving... forgot u did these.. will erase mine... BUT fried fish and smashed plantains again...
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
Cleopatra_Nik
on 5/3/11 7:26 am - Baltimore, MD
Damn that sounds good!

I like plaintains with eggs and Filipino fish sauce (for some weird reason...don't ask why)

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

curvaceousdiva
on 5/3/11 7:29 am - Hyattsville, MD
sounds delish specially if that's spicy..
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
Cleopatra_Nik
on 5/3/11 7:35 am - Baltimore, MD

No...not really. Filipino fish sauce is more salty/tangy. I put that shizz on everything!

dragonfly queen
on 5/3/11 7:28 am
Burger on the grill ( I am good with hamburger about once every 3 months) and salad.  Trying really hard to get my calories up.

I am ready to go camping - it's been so rainy here - gah!
carly44
on 5/3/11 7:37 am - hazlet, NJ
Turkey chili......steamed spinach with feta......

(deactivated member)
on 5/3/11 7:40 am
I made some interesting chicken salad yesterday, and I think I'm just going to have some more of that.  I boiled up a ton of chicken, added some Craisins, some chopped apple, chopped onion, chopped celery and pecans.... then mixed in some greek yogurt and a tiny bit of reduced fat mayo (like 1-2tbsp. for flavor).  Some salt, pepper and dill and it was ready to go... SO scrumptious!

It's primarily chicken, so at least it's decent in protein... but with interesting little goodies in it, too!

tori
tcole20
on 5/3/11 8:31 am
leftover Bonefish Grill... Grilled shrimp and garlic whipped potatoes. I love having leftovers!
Starting Weight: 378
Weight on day of surgery: 365
Current Weight: 195
183 pounds lost!

(deactivated member)
on 5/3/11 8:47 am
Oh how I LOVE me some Bonefish Grill... leftovers or otherwise!  *drools*

tori
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 290 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?