Well this STINKS!!

prettyinpink766
on 5/2/11 2:10 pm - Detroit, MI
So, I got the call Thursday that i would be hearing from Surgical Scheduling. She called left me a message to contact her yadda yadda yadda. I call, leave her a message. I have been calling her since Thursday and cant get this woman on the phone. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!! I am getting so frustrated. This is just so silly. I call and spoke with someone at the front desk, I let them know why im calling, who I am, who called me and all of that. I politely let her know that I cant get in touch with her. The woman at the front desk goes and slips her a note and she swears she'll call me when she gets off the call she was on. Well 6p rolls around and still no phone call. Im so upset and im trying my hardest to have patience. Do you all think i should go into the office or would that be too pushy?? Please tell me what you would do,.or what i should do? Thanks.
Diane W.
on 5/2/11 2:21 pm - Los Banos, CA
I would give it a couple days. Then call again. I can imagine your excited and want to get on with it. When I get in those situations I tell myself I'm in God's waiting room and then I am more willing to wait.
purr
on 5/2/11 10:07 pm
I hear you! I had the same thing going on, its very frustrating keep trying and if it goes on for too long by all means go in and talk to them . Hugs and good luck I had my surgery on the 21'st and so glad I did

needtoloseweight
on 5/2/11 10:31 pm - Oxon Hill, MD
I would say to go into the office.  I shudder to think what the rest of the journey will be like if you have to go through all this just to get an appointment.  Good luck to you.

nomoresugar
on 5/3/11 4:21 am
I know it must be frustrating, but keep in mind, they also schedule critical emergencies for surgery and the schedule can get really awful.  You have waited this long, another day or two shouldn't be too bad. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 19 replies · 79 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 246 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 300 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 260 views