HARD TYMES!!!!

Reesheda H.
on 5/20/11 12:34 am, edited 5/20/11 12:34 am - Jackson, MS
Good Morning,

I am 5 months out today!!! Can i get toot toot!!!! I have lost 3lbs this week!!!! I started working out and am loving the results... I wish I had done this years ago. But hey better late than never.  My self-esteem is through the roof.  I have to adjust to people telling me how good I look I have never done well at taking compliments.  I always say but... i have a long way to go.  Anybody else having a hard time adjusting to all the NEW attention...

Kim S.
on 5/20/11 12:40 am - Helena, AL
I found that uncomfortable too.  And I was always a very outgoing, social person, I just didn't like the added attention.  I finally learned to just say thank you and move on.

Very proud that you are working out!!  It is the key to long term weight control and it will make your body stronger so your overall health will be better.

Kim

Reesheda H.
on 5/20/11 12:47 am - Jackson, MS

Thanks.  I feel great!!! Initially I was so tired I did not want to do anything and getting to work was very hard  in itself.  I am so much stronger since working out. I find that on workout days I am less hungry.  Ever happen to you.

boomsheeka01
on 5/20/11 1:58 am - Killeen, TX
NOPE!!! I loved it and still love it! Even being over a year out I see people I havent seen in a while and they are so shocked! I can't lie, I soak it all up! I love it! 
   Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/11 4:00 am - Boston, MA
 TOOT TOOT.. keep it up!!
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 378 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 344 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 197 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?