okay, I cant seem to stop picking on food today....

psx chelly
on 5/20/11 5:24 am

I have a fairly basic routine every day Monday through Friday because of work.  I have a schedule when I eat, when i drink protein, take vitamins, etc etc.  I generally eat the same things every day because its just easier.

However today, it seems like I cant stop picking on stuff.  Its all healthy mind you... like a bite of beef jerky here, or a bite of cheese there.... Whats wrong?  Maybe its head hunger?  Is my body asking for something?

what do you think?

Bucketta
on 5/20/11 5:39 am
 appears we had surgey about the same time, well within a week of one another.  I had this problem yesterday and I blamed it on getting too hungry but I am having it again today and mine is not all healthy.  Best of luck to us both, hope we can work through it,.

Jacqueline 
 RNY 1/24/11

ahmerzrealm
on 5/20/11 8:14 am - Naperville, IL
being low on vitamin D can fuel your desire for food. I discovered that via personal experience.

It could be an underlying emotional issue. I found that out the hard way too. Afterall, you have spent your life relying on food and now its suddenly taken away. So, it can have an emotional impact.
siberiancat
on 5/20/11 8:40 am - COLUMBIA CITY, IN
Do you journal your food intake?  When you have to write everything down and put the carb grams, fat grams, calories, protein grams - it helps slow you down.

Also try drinking water or decaf fluids.  Often our body is trying to tell us it needs hydration and we think we need food.

All those bites add up and can waken the carb monster in us.  It is also so easy to take in a few hundred calories and if your not logging everything - you can be unaware of it.

Best wishes.
 Penny
Highest Weight 255  * Wt loss includes 19 lb lost before surgery

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 146 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 248 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 302 views
What's on your Monday Menu?