My NSV

Lori S.
on 5/25/11 5:07 am - Burbank, CA
I am 6 weeks out and 45 pounds down...woo hoo!!!  I've noticed that my pants have been getting a little baggie so for the heck of it I decided to try on my 15-year old daughter's pants that no longer fit her.  She has lost 30 pounds and these pants we consider her 'fat' pants.  Anyway, as I was slipping one leg into them I was a little apprehensive, there is no way these are going to fit kept running thru my head.  Well, I slipped the other leg in and slowly pulled them up.  Would you believe I was able to button and zip them up without having to do the shake dance or lie on the bed.  I went from a size 20 to a 14.... It's been YEARS since I've seen a 14....  This kid is pretty excited right now.. 

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do - John Wooden

doty_guy
on 5/25/11 5:17 am
Congrats!! It feels good don't it! I'm only almost 4 months out and I still pick up my new pants and think there is no way my big butt is gonna fit in there. I'm always amazed when not only do they zip and button, but I have room......lol

I love my RNY!!

HW-352                        SW-326                        GW-160                       CW-221
1MO- 298                     4MO-243                       7MO-                          10MO-  
2MO- 280                     5MO-224                       8MO-                           11MO-
3MO- 257                     6MO-221                       9MO-                              1YR- 
MORBID           SEVERE           OBESE           OVERWEIGHT           NORMAL                       
Waysta
on 5/25/11 5:19 am - TX
Yeah for you !!!!  That is wonderful !!!!!
Slow and steady !!!!  Have a Blessed Day !!!!!!                             
pandavenise
on 5/25/11 10:34 am
 That's great. I am working on  a revision from lapband to RNY and am very scared.  You have given me hope because I  am the size you are when you started and to go to a size 14 so soon that is giving me something to look forward too. I also has been years for me. 

Most Active
Recent Topics