You can back the h*** up!

Candigirl23
on 6/6/11 12:20 am
Just because there was a bad experience with someone else and their gastric bypass, doesn't mean you should be looking for me to have a bad one too! Just because someone else has a strange obsession with hiding food doesn't mean I do. Just because someone else changed their entire personality and became a total hag doesn't mean I have or will.

I am two months out... There is no way that my personality has changed drastically. I have lost nearly 40 lbs in the two months, but it is not like I am skinny and had plastic surgery and am out every night.

Not sure why you want to lump me in with the others that have had negative experiences or who's personality were negatively effected, but it's not me so.....

STEP OFF!!!!

~ THE BEST IS YET TO BE ~

Katari
on 6/6/11 12:28 am - OR
Feel better now? Sometimes just letting it out really makes it better. Congrats on your 40LB lost!!
Katie 
Ht. 5'2  HW 234/GW 150/LW 128/CW 132 
Size 18/20 to a size 4 in 9 months!

UH60Wife
on 6/6/11 12:29 am - KS
WOOT! WOOT!
Amy T.
on 6/6/11 12:33 am - CA
YOU GO!!!!  Let it out!!!   Way to go on your 40 pound weight loss!!  Keep up the amazing work!  
Amy
I am ready to be an active participant in my life rather than a spectator...  

boomsheeka01
on 6/6/11 12:39 am - Killeen, TX
TELL EM GIRL!!!!   :)
   Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

psx chelly
on 6/6/11 12:39 am

UGH... THANK YOU!!!!

Kristi N.
on 6/6/11 1:00 am - NC
WOOT WOOT!!! I agree! I have read comments where someone has posted negative comments about RNY or other types of bariatric procedure. This is a tool and it will work, if it is used right. I am not expecting to have bad experiences and don't want someone else interjecting negativity. You go, girl! Congrats on your 40lb loss! Can't wait to be there with you!

Actually, I do believe many personalities do change. We become more confident, energetic, and outgoing. Not a bad way to be at all.

You have my vote,
Kristi

HW 244lbs SW 232lbs CW 148lbs GW 125-130lbs                     
zsclark01
on 6/6/11 2:34 am - Raleigh, NC
I absolutely LOVE IT!!! I definitely know how you feel, thanks for the post and congrats on your WL so far!!! Where's the like button when you need it !!!

Tonya0531
on 6/6/11 4:15 am - Lake, MS
Amen sista.  Preach on!
Tonya
HW: 274  PreOp Diet: 271  Surgery: APRIL 25, 2011   
LilySlim - (6Jve)
I love my new life!!!
Jasmine130
on 6/6/11 10:14 am - Redwood City, CA
Ohhhh boy.  I haven't been on the site for awhile, but early on in my experience there were those who took sick delight in putting down not just the option to have GB -- but also personally put down those who had it or were about to have it.  Don't know if your detractors are online or are 3D, but they do like to do their thing from time to time. 

I'm with you -- tell 'em to step off.   And keep on doing what you're doing.  It's your choice and it's your journey.

And many, many congrats on the 40 lbs. lost already!

-Jasmine
BELOW GOAL! Proud and Grateful Member of the Double Century Club
Pre-Op/Current/Initial Goal:  354/127.5/150
Tummy Tuck and Lower Body Lift Done on 05/11/2009
Mastopexy with Augmentation and Brachioplasty Done on 10/08/2009
 I  My RNY!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 362 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 332 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?