19 Weeks Post-Op!

Danielle S.
on 6/9/11 10:03 pm
Hey everyone... It's been a while since I've been able to come to the forums and post something. I figured today would be a good day since I'm 19 weeks out from surgery.

Currently I weigh 214.2... my starting weight before I had surgery was 310.4 so TOTAL I've lost 96.2 pounds!!! However, the day of surgery I weighed 303.8, so since then I've lost 89.6 pounds.

I went from being a size 26 to currently fitting in a size 14/16... it's just unbelieveable. I look in the mirror and finally am happy with what I see. I know that I still have 59 more pounds to go to reach my goal weight of 155, but I like my body right now too :) I'm not good with sizes, but figure that once I hit 155, I should be around a size 10.

I had a collage of before and current pics but I can't figure out how to post it with this!

HW: 309   SW: 303.4   CW: 279.6   GW: 155

Kelly S.
on 6/9/11 10:08 pm - MA
 Congratulations on your hard work!!!  Your post is so inspiring ~ thank you!  I'm only a little over 3 wks, but I'm already having a stall and I'm soooooo frustrated. Your 89+ lbs in 5 months is amazing! I'm so happy for you!  Keep up the good work ~ your goal is in sight ;)

elaynew
on 6/9/11 10:13 pm - Mohegan Lake, NY
you are doing amazing!  You are an inspiration.  I'm so happy for you that you finally like what you see.

I never looked in the mirror before surgery.  I'm still trying to get out of the "fat girl" mindset and it is definitely hard.  But I've noticed that I don't shy away from walking up steps or sitting in booths at restaurants (although there is still the initial hem and haw but I realize that I'm not that person anymore!), and I don't look for the closest parking spot anymore.  I don't mind walking a little farther - except at work cause when the day is done I just want to get outta there haha.

Keep up the good work.  

I went from a 26/28 to now fitting into a 16 (18 depending on cut) and from a 4x shirt to an xl.  My goal is about 80 lbs away - roughly 150.  It is definitely attainable. 

Most Active
Recent Topics