Clear liquid, What Can I have???????

kim_in_alabama
on 6/20/11 5:54 am

I've been on the full liquid since 10 june and NOW:
I am on clear liquids for the next  3 days.  I have a headache already!!!!

What can I have for the next 3 days???? All I've had today was water.

HELP!!!!!

HW:306  SW:291  CW: 265  GW:165      
poet_kelly
on 6/20/11 5:57 am - OH
Water, tea (hot or cold), Crystal light, broth (no cream soups, just stuff like chicken or beef broth), sugar free popsicles, sugar free jello.

Basically anything that is the consistency of water at room temperature.  But avoid sugar.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

_Donna_
on 6/20/11 5:58 am
jello, broth, sf popsicles, crystal light.
basically, anything you can see through

RNY 5-5-2011

JasmineStar
on 6/20/11 6:34 am
I ate popsicles. Also, sugar free fruit juice.
Lucycat
on 6/20/11 7:22 am - Lewiston, ID
My favorites (If you can have a favorite on clear liquids) was sf popsicles, and campbells chicken broth soup.  This time will pass before you know it.

Sue

on 6/20/11 7:31 am - OR
you also need to get your protein in! Its probably a little late to order.. but GNC has isopure protein drinks that are CLEAR! We are close in surgery dates, 4 days different I think.  
My clear fluids have been chicken broth with unflavored proein in it. Jello, crytal light and powerade 0. and water of course. Im not on all clears. but will be in 1 week and my plan is the ispore for protein and broth :)
Zombie
on 6/20/11 8:58 am
Here is what I had to make it easier and more enjoyable until I could get my hands on soft foods. Try sugar free fudge cycles, propel water, and now there is this new stuff out you can put in water that tastes really good, it's called Mio, comes in different flavors - 0 calories and no sugars. Hope this helps. Good luck with your continued success.
macjuicy
on 6/20/11 10:10 am - FL
remember the headaches also have to do with food withdrawl... I went thru it 1 week before and up to 4 weeks Post Op surgery becuase i had a stricture.... Read a book, take a walk and dont sit around people while they are eating... drink plenty of water add crystal light pace yourself becuase after surgery u still have another week of liquids so try and meditate I promise it gets better

good luck

For Movie reviews goto my Blog 

www.gastricgeek.com

Most Active
Recent Topics