This time last year... (pics)

Amber J.
on 6/23/11 11:13 am - Kirkland, WA
 This Sunday is my husband and my first wedding anniversary. This time last year I was 80 pounds heavier. Last week we went to Las Vegas to celebrate. Around the same time last year I was also there for my bachelorette party. I love looking at the progress I've made but I'm also appalled at how big I let myself get. I can't WAIT until I reach my goal weight and can take new wedding photos.

65 pounds down from my surgery 3.5 months ago, 60 more to go. It's been an amazing journey so far and I feel AWESOME! I can't believe all the things I'm able to do now that I couldn't do just a few months ago.

Oh, and....OMG! I have a collar bone now!

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

AddisynsMommy
on 6/23/11 11:30 am - FL
 you look amazing congrats girl!!!
Holly O.
on 6/23/11 11:45 am - FL
Wow, girl!! Major difference!!  Keep up the great work!!  Your hubby must be so proud of you!!  You look amazing!!  -Holly
   Holly                                      
chrisgraves
on 6/23/11 11:50 am - MA
You look fabulous!  Great pics.  Your doing wonderful!

5'6.5"  HW: 310 / SW:279.6  /GW:150               
Amber J.
on 6/23/11 11:54 am, edited 6/23/11 11:54 am - Kirkland, WA
 Thanks! It might sound silly but sometimes I can't believe my husband every wanted to be with me when I was that big. It's still hard for me not to be down on myself because of my body image. Even when I've lost so much weight.

Hell, at my wedding I was wearing a steel boned corset that took 13 inches off my waist and  I STILL looked like a beached whale in that picture. =/

shirleyfhoffman
on 6/23/11 2:30 pm - CA
You look fantastic!!! And I LOVE that blue shirt! I can't wait till I can wear something like that in public! Great job!

HW:340 SW: 292 CW:164 GW: 140-130

Amber J.
on 6/23/11 4:24 pm - Kirkland, WA
 I got the blue shirt at Ross for $7 on sale. I definitely recommend those kind of bargain stores for buying clothes as you start to lose weight. I have some GREAT finds!

Anabella
on 6/23/11 3:29 pm - Fresno, CA
 You look great! Do you mind if I ask where you got your blouse? 
Amber J.
on 6/23/11 4:22 pm - Kirkland, WA
 If you're talking about the blue one I got it at Ross. Cost me a whopping $7. :) I lovelovelove Ross, TJ Maxx, and Marshell's! Keeps me in clothes that don't fall off my butt without breaking the bank.

cupcake81
on 6/23/11 3:44 pm - CA
You look great! Were always going to beat ourselves up for how we USED to look but we made a good decision for the better and there's no looking bac****ep up the good work at being a loser!
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 420 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 432 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 259 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 330 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 259 views