YESSSS!

Celia S.
on 6/29/11 1:45 pm - Grand Junction, CO
I've been weighing in weekly for the past few weeks to keep track of my progress with the 3 month diet my insurance requires. I started on May 13 after having weighed at my Dr's office on May 6 at 383. Last week, I weighed in at 364 and today I weighed (a day early, I usually weigh on Thursdays) and I'm down to 361!

3 lbs this week!!! And a total of 22 lbs lost in less than 2 months! I've been working my butt off counting calories and exercising, so I'm glad I'm seeing the numbers go down on the scale :)

Amy F.
on 6/29/11 1:49 pm - MA
 Yay!  So happy for you... doesn't it feel so good?  Yay!

immafatgirl
on 6/29/11 1:50 pm - KY
 GOOD GIRL.. congradulations chicka... keep  up the good work. ur def doing something right .
Celia S.
on 6/29/11 1:55 pm - Grand Junction, CO
My dietician has me on 1500 cals/day, but here lately I've only been getting in close to 1200 most days.

I've been pushing myself to workout every day... somedays it's actually a structured workout like aerobics, C25K workout, etc. Other days my workout comes from cleaning my house, mowing the yard, etc... but I'm moving every day!

It does feel really good and makes me wonder if it's coming off at this rate now how fast it will come off post-op!

obcodi
on 6/29/11 3:12 pm
Awesome!!!

qcshannonleigh
on 6/29/11 4:20 pm - Charlotte, NC
great job!

lynnc99
on 6/29/11 9:20 pm
You Are setting the stage for success!

Special kudos for the exercise part. I know it is very hard to get moving when we are heavy. I remember thinking "who needs to work out with weights? If I move my LEG thats enough weight right there!"

And congratulations on your loss so far!
Most Active
Recent Topics