TOM!!!!!!!Can I hear GRRRRRRR!!!!

Reesheda H.
on 6/30/11 11:28 pm - Jackson, MS

Hey OH!!! Happpyyyy FRRRRIIIDDAAYYY!!!!!  It is TOM the dreaded...  i wanted to know in general how many pounds of water weight does everyone tend to gain during that time.  It looks like I hold on to 5/6 lbs.  And it takes me about 7-10 days to get them off after it goes off.  Is there anything I can do to reduce this number.  I push water and watch sodium intake, but that does not seem to help with the retention.  I need relief!!!!

Shanecia
on 6/30/11 11:44 pm - Baltimore

Ugh! I hate it so much, I gain about 5-7 pounds every month and it is so frustrating. I don't have any suggestions, sorry.

Amy T.
on 7/1/11 12:20 am - CA
 I usually gain about 4-5 pounds... and it takes me a week to get rid of it too...  but I usually am down that plus the following week.  So, I just take it with a grain of salt,  expect it and not get too crazy about it.  I just look at it as my 'normal'.   Joys of being a girl.  LOL.

Good luck.  Next week will be better!
Amy
I am ready to be an active participant in my life rather than a spectator...  

Reesheda H.
on 7/1/11 12:28 am - Jackson, MS
I am trying I am soooo bloated.  I just took my first Pamprin of the day to ease up the pain.  I always get week at TOM due to anemia.  So I am bloated and tired, badd combination.  Thanks for the reply it helps to see that I am not the only one. 

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 378 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 344 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 197 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 221 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 124 views
Recent Topics