The one thing I thought I couldnt resist, but I did!

HHSMOM
on 7/7/11 10:54 pm - AL
So they opened a new Krispy Kream donuts close to where I live. Of course my kids wanted some. So I stopped. It smelled so good in there. I ordered their donuts, put them in the trunk and took them home and let them have them. I did open the box once just to smell but did not even have a bite. It may seem like a small thing but it is huge to me.
Teresa  HW 267.5, SW 250, CW 140      
DisneyLover
on 7/7/11 10:57 pm - WI
early on I made my kids let me smell their treats.  I was huffing peanut butter cups. :)
Now I will take a tiny bite of some things and they all just taste way too sweet and nasty.  So most of the time I just smell.

Yeah for self control!

Sarah

dowalker
on 7/8/11 4:29 am - Fishers, IN
On July 8, 2011 at 5:57 AM Pacific Time, DisneyLover wrote:
early on I made my kids let me smell their treats.  I was huffing peanut butter cups. :)
Now I will take a tiny bite of some things and they all just taste way too sweet and nasty.  So most of the time I just smell.

Yeah for self control!

Sarah

That is a great visual 
Did you have the chocolate all over your face like paint huffers do?

Doug

Kim S.
on 7/7/11 11:10 pm - Helena, AL
Where are you in AL?  Close to the new 280 KK?  I work on 119 and 280 and pass it everyday!! 

There will be a time in the future when you can enjoy those kinds of treats again (if you don't dump).  Very good for resisting for now.....this first year is the time to change habits and take advantage of the weight loss!!

I've been in maintenance for 15 months now and I can pretty much eat what I want (within reason of course) as long as I work out 6x a week I don't have to worry.

Kim

HHSMOM
on 7/7/11 11:49 pm - AL
Yes the new one on 280. I work in Hoover and live close to Chelsea. I drive 119 to work everyday. I could never resist these if someone had them before no matter what kind of diet I was on. I hardley ever bought them and dont plan on getting in the habit because they dont need them all the time either. Just every now and then. I have not had sugar in six months. Not sure if I dump and dont want to find out. I am loving my life right now.
Teresa  HW 267.5, SW 250, CW 140      
Carebearny1999
on 7/8/11 11:40 am - Rochester, NY
  I don't think I have that kind of willpower!!  I've given in to 2 plain Timbits at my local Tim Hortons....

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 473 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 431 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 364 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 447 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 364 views