Question for poet_kelly

shesha81
on 7/12/11 1:29 pm - Gardner, MA
I have noticed a couple of posts where you mention using egg white protien powder or soy isolate, I was wondering where you can purchase these.
poet_kelly
on 7/12/11 1:46 pm - OH
I think Jay Robb is a brand that has egg white protein powder.  The Kroger near me actually carries it, but I would think GNC or Vitamin Shoppe would, too.

I can't think of a brand that makes soy protein powder off the top of my head right now, but both GNC and Vitamin Shoppe should carry some.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

hlacy
on 7/12/11 2:22 pm - Chandler, AZ
Yes, Jay Robb makes both whey isolate protein and egg protein powders - 25g and 24g of protein per scoop, respectively. Sweetened with stevia. I think it's a great brand overall!
"Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come"           

shesha81
on 7/12/11 1:52 pm - Gardner, MA
Thank you I will check those!
Tiffany1020
on 7/12/11 2:23 pm
You can find them at most places that sells protein powders.  I found some at GNC. You can also go online to order sample packets.

Proudtobaloser
on 7/12/11 2:24 pm - Fayetteville, NC
I know EAS makes soy protein powder, BUT you might want to check the label. I ahve not had the chance yet just seen it when I was perusing (i LOVE that word) the aisles at GNC and MaxMuscle

As a single person we make but a whisper, as a crowd we make a roar. A friend.
"I never claimed to be an expert at such matters, but I am an expert at giving my opinion."- My dad

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 482 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 405 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 394 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 341 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 166 views
Recent Topics