I feel like I'm consuming too many calories

Jenners
on 7/13/11 11:10 am - Indianapolis, IN
I'm a week out today and on the full liquid stage (cream soups, cream of wheat and the like).  I've been diligently monitoring everything on myfitnesspal.com.  I just finished my day's log and it says I consumed 711 calories!! Is that normal?  I was able to get in 2 protein shakes today, along with my 2 oz. of food 3 times a day.  I dunno, I just figured I'd be consuming a lot less then that lol.  I feel absolutely fine though andI was able to get in all my vitamins and 63 gramsof protein. 
~*~JEN~*~     

HW: 406   SW: 358   CW: 231      
fiveholts714
on 7/13/11 11:17 am - St. George, UT
I think at a week out the goal is to heal. Plus if you are malabsorbing then you mare getting about 30 percent less than that.
Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 7/13/11 11:45 am - OH
You are fine.  The primary reason that some people consume fewer calories early out is that they aren't able to get in all their protein (and since you need the protein to heal, gettign that in is far more important than the number of calories early out).  As long as what you are consuming (especially the cream soups) is not too high in fat (which carries a lot of calories, of course), you are good.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Most Active