Hey I have GREAT NEWZ!!!!!!

Reesheda H.
on 7/18/11 12:52 am - Jackson, MS
The STALL is OVA CHILD.  I went to my 6 month appointment on Thursday and weighed 230lbs.  I weighed this morning was 227!!!Woo HOO. I only weighed this morning because I figured there was a weight fluctuation due to the time of my MD visit.  It was 3pm so I was full of water and Protein!!!.  I feel Great!!! Been keeping that protein where it needs to be getting in about 80 grams ( BY any means necessary)LOL!!!!. Thanks everyone for the encouragement.  On a side note* I ate at redlobster yesterday @ about 3pm had grilled jumbo shrimp and crab leg.  Is it okay to only eat protein at a meal. I had about 4 shrimp and 1/2 of a crab leg.  Does that sound like too much. Just wondering am I eating too much.  I did not feel stuffed but had that satisified feeling I ate the rest for dinner at about 8pm. Also I have been eating and drinking.  Will this stretch my pouch.  I try to be cautious of it I am going to have to ask that my water for dinner is not brought until we get the check.

T. Deeds
on 7/18/11 1:04 am
Congratulations!

Reesheda H.
on 7/18/11 1:08 am - Jackson, MS
Thanks so much.  WOW your stats look good you had surgery in May and already down 60 lbs .  You are doing GREAT!!!

docd
on 7/18/11 1:14 am - AZ
Congrats on yet another little victory Reesheda!

this is a question that i have too.

I have been eating and drinking. Will this stretch my pouch.

I live in AZ and we drink LOTS of water.

how does this effect the system/tool of a RNY?
(deactivated member)
on 7/18/11 1:55 am - Boston, MA
 great job! no that is not too much to eat at once.  And eating all protein is fine.. I eat mostly all protein all day long.  I would NOT drink while you eat though.. it won't stretch your pouch but it will wash the food down making you hungry sooner than you should be.  Most people that gain back their weight drink while they eat so please try not to do that.  When I go out I don't even order a drink, I just drink when I get home or have a water bottle in the car if I'm going somewhere after so I can drink 1/2 hour after I eat.
Most Active
Recent Topics