Not So Fast...

gabbyabby
on 7/21/11 5:31 am
So i thought my surgery was submitted to Tricare today.  What gives me that impression you ask? Well the advocate told me she just had to get the doctor to sign off on it and then she was going to submit it.  AND I called Tricare today and they said it was submited yesterday.  Well me just being antsy called Tricare again later in the day (holding my breath hoping to get someone else) to check on it, just incase it chaged.  AND SHE TOLD ME THE SURGERY WAS NOT submitted only my second sleep study.  grrr... I guess now they will not submit me until that is done.  grrr, so now I am not as far along as I thought I was.  Like all of you, I am just so antsy to get this all going. 

lilmoonsomeday
on 7/21/11 10:12 am - Lincoln, RI
For me the most agonizing part of this surgery was the waiting before to get approved by the insurance company.  UGH!!! It couldn't have taken LONGER!  Just hang in there and know that a lot of us had to go through the same thing.  Before you know it, you'll be like me, a year out and down 105 pounds, happily working at the last 25!  (Well, your weight loss and such would probably be a lil different, everyone is different! lol).  Good luck!

Lil Moon

MY BLOG: http://lilmoonsomeday.blogspot.com/

I love food, but I love ME more!

High Weight:283/Current Weight:173/Goal Weight:160

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 332 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 370 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 330 views
What's on your Monday Menu?