Fresh Start Bariatrics

babs2000
on 7/23/11 6:23 am - Powell, OH
Has anyone on this forum worked through the WLS process with Fresh Start Bariatrics in Columbus, OH??
wanttobthin
on 7/25/11 9:43 am

Yes Dr. Myers was my surgeon from Fresh Start Bariatrics.  Had surgery 8-16-10

wanttobthin
on 7/25/11 9:49 am
Oh also you can reach me on FB April Kirsch
babs2000
on 7/25/11 11:21 am - Powell, OH
Awesome!  What did you think of the experience??
wanttobthin
on 8/13/11 9:45 pm
I had a wonderful experience with Fresh Start.  Their team is so compassionate and caring.  Did not have complications after surgery either!!  I am almost a yr out on the 16th and have lost 114 lbs so far ( still working on it).   I can not say enough good things about Fresh Start and their team!!  Also the staff at Riverside Methodist hospital was very caring too.  I wish you luck and I hope you choice Fresh Start they are great!!  Keep me posted how you are doing and when your surgery date is.  I would love to hear from you.  Sorry it took me so long to respond.  I dont check my e-mail on a reagular basis like I should!

April

Oh if you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.  Also I am on FB if you want to send me a friend request.  The name is April Kirsch (Fleiszig).  If you could though write a meesage to tell me that you are from the OH board!!  Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 218 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 257 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 305 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 266 views