Surgery(RNY) date is Aug. 16th I start liquid diet tomorrow!!

tamtully71
on 8/8/11 11:59 am
My surgery date is the 16th of August and I start my all liquid diet tomorrow... I am getting nervous!!!  I have pulled a muscle in my back last week and it is killing me and I am hoping that will not hinder my surgery.... I am so looking forward to being on the loser's bench!!! :)
ThinnerAngel
on 8/8/11 12:06 pm - Rochester, NY
Tam,

Relax, first, congrats, I'm 9months out and have lost just shy of 100 pounds. Your muscle pull will not keep you from surgery....I think it's from stress!!.

You will be posting here in the near months to come and boasting your weight loss!!

You will get through the prelime for surgery and then fly through with colors... My thoughts and prayers with you.

Let us know...

labellavita1982
on 8/8/11 12:12 pm - Neenah, WI
Good luck with everything!

HW-500lbs SW-381 CW-235 GW-185
Steph
poet_kelly
on 8/8/11 12:13 pm - OH
A pulled muscle in your back shouldn't interfere with surgery.

Good luck with the liquid diet.  I'm probably  nutty, but I was so excited to start on my liquid diet because I knew it meant surgery day was almost here.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

dawney
on 8/8/11 3:57 pm

Congrats! I started my liquid diet today, so far not bad.  I think of it as practice for post-surgery diet. My date is on 08/24, and I'm playing the crazy lady game right now. 

You will be great, just follow the diet and I'm sure you will be fine.

Dawn A Boesch    
Crystal0823
on 8/9/11 1:57 am
Good luck! I have the same surgery date as you. I look forward to see how well you do
tamtully71
on 8/9/11 6:13 am
Oh wow!!!  I am excited!!!   Good luck to you as well. 
jrobin14
on 8/11/11 7:21 am - Charlotte, NC
I also have the same surgery date and I hope everything goes good for you.

Most Active
Recent Topics