on 8/29/11 8:16 am - FL

WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG TO HEAR IF YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED THIS REALLY SUCKS

Kathy M.
on 8/29/11 8:39 am - summershade, KY
If it been a week I  would call that what I did good luck

Kathy M

labellavita1982
on 8/29/11 8:43 am - Neenah, WI
For me, it wasn't the approval that drove me nuts waiting for, because I denied at first. It was waiting on my insurance company to see if they were going to keep the denial or overturn it to an approval.

HW-500lbs SW-381 CW-235 GW-185
Steph
GGB
on 8/29/11 11:03 am - montclair, VA
Bonnie,
It does suck. I admit I was a snot and drove my "case worker" at Tricare Prime insane with my daily calls. She was the one who called me first thing one morning and told me I had been approved! It had been a long, hoop-call me the queen of hoop jumping,road.

Wanda K.
on 8/29/11 11:52 am - Hope Mills, NC
RNY on 04/09/12
I know what you mean.  I got a call from my surgeon's office today to let me know that the insurance needed one more month of supervised weight loss otherwise it would have been the call of approval/denial.  Oh well, they need a weigh-in for the month of September, which is Wednesday.  I will get it to them soon so we can get it in for approval AGAIN....

Wanda 

HW: 282, SW: 244.4, CW: 211, GW: 140   

Zeigled
on 8/29/11 12:32 pm - Parkton, MD
Took two weeks for me after the paperwork was submitted - then scheduling took another 2 weeks.  Longest month EVER.
HW 357 SW 341   

barbiieedoll
on 8/29/11 5:10 pm
I am waiting too, feels like forever! Why does it have to take so long!
SimoneVSSimone
on 8/29/11 5:40 pm - Minneapolis, MN
I remember it took about 3 weeks before I heard anything
dawney
on 8/30/11 2:48 am
I did not have a problem, and I'm sorry you are having to wait so long.  A friend of mine did what she called full frontal warfare.  She would call the insurance company, then her primary physician, then surgeons office.  She did this for nearly three weeks, and all of a sudden she go the call with approval.
Dawn A Boesch    
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 311 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 328 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 282 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 447 views