Brownie Batter

RainDiva
on 8/29/11 8:31 am
Hi guys

I just wanted to share something with u guys. My nut took me about this. use it sparingly if u r craving something sweet or chocolate

It's simple
Peanut butter and chocolate protein powder mixed
You can shape into balls and freeze etc
She said it will post exercise or if I get a low blood sugar spell

And how much of each she didn't say but I would portion because peanut butter is high in cal she also said if it's not sweet enough u can add splenda but of course no sugar

I asked will I dump and she said no u shouldn't

So I made some and froze them I used organic pb and baratric advantage choc protein

Affinity4life2010
on 8/29/11 8:37 am - Rogue River, OR
Hmmmmm sounds interesting, I think I might add some sugar free chocolate syrup cause I am a glutton :o)

newtintn
on 8/29/11 9:38 am - TN
 what size did you portion yours out to? Do you eat with a spoon or what? sounds good though

RainDiva
on 8/29/11 12:20 pm
I made 1 cup pb with 1 cup protein powder I did add a packet of splenda and then I put it in a container I guess u can make it to ur taste I think I would like to try sf choc syrup too u can freeze it into little balls of course u can't eat the whole thing at once but maybe a little less then the size of a golf ball is probably around 150 cal I googled it and see people added nuts or choc syrup etc

I really like to have on hand for low blod sugar or cravings

heatherambrosia
on 8/29/11 12:49 pm - GA
This is the same basis for the chocolate "icing" that Nik makes. Just nuke the pb for 45 seconds or less, add the powder and a little skim milk... so yummy! pop it in the fridge... not sure about freezer.
SW 343, Current below, Goal 160 & to start a family!11978920
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 69 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 245 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 298 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 259 views