I received great advice, it turned into an NSV!

TxSuz
on 9/6/11 12:47 am
A co-worker and I were talking about bras and having them fit properly. She suggested I go to Dillard's ( like a Macy's) and get fitted by one of the certified fitters they have there.
I went this weekend and to my amazement when I asked the lady what size I was she said a 34G!! 34?? I was so shocked and excited! I can't remember when I wore a 34!! Of course the G part kinda surprised me too, here I thought I lost a lot of boobage, maybe I have and just was never wearing the right size. Funny thing the lady asked me you do know what a G is don't you? I said yeah it comes after F lol .

Anyway thought I would share this to all that are losing and needing new bras, I highly recommend to be fitted by a professional, it was worth the great NSV :)

-Suzanne

Nessy2976
on 9/6/11 3:40 am - MD
I am 3 weeks out and all my bras are now on the 3rd hook.  No more hooks after that.  I DO NOT WANT TO buy bras untill at least six months out.  Any suggestions?
 "Patience is bitter, but the fruit can be sweet."                            
sweetpotato1959
on 9/6/11 4:15 am
I shortened mine up with the sewing machine...by taking up the  strip that holds the hooks on both sides.   try pinning it first to make sure  it's not too much . then you can get a few more months out of them while your size is changing the fastest.   I was like the  origional poster on this  one, very well blessed and not wearing the correct cup...
Denise
Heidi L.
on 9/6/11 3:41 am - San Jose, CA
I LOVE the ladies at Dillard's!!! Sadly, I have to wait for my trips to Arizona when I meet with my surgeon to get new bras. We don't have a Dillard's up here.

Great NSV!

Pre-op  260.8#...Surgery 242#...Current 190#...Lowest 166#...Goal 155.8#

Most Active
Recent Topics