Galblader issues?

robt859
on 9/8/11 9:07 pm
I am 2 years out from Gastric bypass surgery. Holding steady at 225 down from a high of 405. But the last two days I have not been able to keep anything down and I seem to have a constant side ache. I have not had any complications but know the gallbladder can be an issue. Going to reg doc today any thoughts or advise.

poet_kelly
on 9/8/11 10:41 pm - OH
I was nauseous a lot when I had gall stones but it wasn't so bad I couldn't keep anything down.  If that's just happened over that past two days, it seems like it came on pretty severe and pretty sudden which might be unusual for gall bladder issues.  It could be that, though.  Is the side ache on the right side?  Anyway, it's easy to find out, you'll just need to get an ultrasound of your gall bladder.  If you're having trouble keeping anything down, though, as for something for nausea too so at least you don't get dehydrated in the meantime.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Candigirl23
on 9/9/11 5:48 am
I had my gallbladder out a week ago. I had a horrid attack! Pre-surgery they checked my gallbladder and it was clear no stones... 5 months later... STONES that kicked my  butt. I was vomitting, side ached, back ached, hurt right in the middle of my chest where my new pouch resides... So not a happy camper. I have had 4 surgeries in 5 months... Worn out!
~ THE BEST IS YET TO BE ~

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 240 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 266 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 312 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 269 views