What a day

Nessy2976
on 9/9/11 10:41 am - MD
 First Irene blew my gutters off and the rain was pouring in my house because the roof vents were blown and my bedroom ceiling has a HUGE crack and water damge.  The Insurance people sent someone to tarp the roof and when he went up there he said it was very spongy and went to get off and fell through!  Not to the house, but the attic....if that didn't make me wanna eat....and then we get that taken care of for the most part.  We sit down to relax and chill and the TV is blue....no picture, just blue. you can hear them talking, but cannot see a thing.   So.....all I can say is.....this surgery has been a GOD send. Since I have had it we have suffered an earthquake, a hurricane and everything in my house is breaking, BUT I am GOOD!!!  I am not even really all that upset. I just keep thinking..I am good and that is all that matters.  BUT I will be glad when 2011 rolls outta here!!!!
 "Patience is bitter, but the fruit can be sweet."                            
SweetLilyAnn
on 9/9/11 10:46 am - TX
Hey Nessy: YOU POOR THING!!! So much has happened and you have such a great attiture. I lost everything that I owned in Hurricane Ike a few years ago - pictures and all, but going through something like that, you learn to not take things so seriously and realize that it's just material things....you, your family and your health are what is important...the other stuff really doesn't mean much. Bless you and sorry you are going through this but you are doing GREAT!!!

HW: 328   GW: 164  CW: 159  Height - 5' 8"  
GOAL REACHED 12/15/2012!!!!!!!!!

RNY Surgery Date:  6/21/11  
LBL/BL  - 11/6/2012 Arm Lift with Abdominal Lipo - 12/11/2012 - Dr. Paul PIn
Love me without restriction, trust me without fear, want me without demand and accept me for who I am.         - unknown - 

wynter57
on 9/9/11 10:52 am - Panama City, FL
My goodness, how awful for you!! You are right, the most important thing is that you are healthy!

I hope everything gets better for you!

Wynter
 VBG Surgery 4/17/1989 - Revision TO RNY 8/22/2011 - 4 Days Prior To Surgery WT: 309.5

(deactivated member)
on 9/9/11 11:40 am - MD
You didn't tell me he fell through sheesh what a nightmare, thank goodness for your positive attitude......like you always tell me it will be alright somehow things always work out! You sure you want to have me over for my birthday tomorrow LOL......
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 1 replies · 9 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 242 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 297 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 255 views