Newbie..hoping to become part of a losing team!!

Cecilia W.
on 9/17/11 6:47 am - Northport, AL
RNY on 02/06/12
Hi everyone!

I just went to a WLS seminar and have signed up for my first appointment next month! This is not my first attempt at WLS. I tried to get approval in 2004, however was denied. 7 years later, and many pounds heavier, I am back...this time to be successful!

I have been lurking here for a few weeks, and love the positive support that I have seen, and especially the success stories! You all give me the confidence and belief that I can do it this time around! :)

Bunny
asiaisacontinent
on 9/17/11 7:38 am - MI
Hello. I was lucky to have a quick time from my seminar to my actual surgery (Seminar was August 25th, surgery is October 10th) So less than 2 months! But no matter the wait, the important thing is you're getting there. My surgery is 23 days away and time is dragging by so slow. I can't wait. I'd love to get to know some other newbies! This site is awesome for support and information. At first my mom didn't support my surgery but after I showed her this site and she read through a lot of the posts she fully supports me know.
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board 

Kathy M.
on 9/17/11 11:21 am - summershade, KY

welcome and the time will fly you can do it this time can get all the support you need here
Good luck let us now when you get a date

Kathy M

xopammi
on 9/17/11 1:03 pm - VA
Hi  I'm a newbie too.  I started pursuing my surgery in August 2010 and just had RNY on Monday Sept 12.  So keep the faith it will happen for you, and this website is great for support and inspirtaion.  we will be here if you need us.

Pam

Most Active
Recent Topics