think i would be able to have this?

emt_amy
on 10/2/11 5:00 am - MN
Think I would be able to eat this almost 5 weeks out?

http://www.morningstarfarms.com/less-meat-loaf-recipe.html
Jamie M.
on 10/2/11 5:03 am
I'd probably leave out the brown sugar, or find a substitute, but I think it looks fine!  I mean as long as it's in your plan and you tolerate meat well.  I'd only measure out your 3oz or however much portion though
Ladytazz
on 10/2/11 5:11 am
I would use a different filler then saltine crackers like oats, flax meal or TVP but I don't have any refined carbs.  Also, like she said, use a brown sugar substitute.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

emt_amy
on 10/2/11 5:11 am - MN
I was told if I could ma**** with a fork I could try it.
I also think I would just use ketchup as the topper, not the mixture.
Winnie_the_Pooh
on 10/2/11 5:40 am
I agree with using a substitue for the brown sugar,  that seems like alot.  Or 1/2 brown sugar and 1/2 splenda.

You can use crackers.  I think the point is that oatmeal, TVP or flax is a better choice.  Crackers are from a base of flour where oatmeal/flax is a whole grain and TVP is protein.

Winnie

vervetoloose
on 10/2/11 7:13 am
Leave out the sugar, the crackers and the heh

MorningStar Farms® Meal Starters® Grillers® Recipe Crumbles™

and you're good.

" Oh you who love clear edges more than anything...........watch the edges that blurr."

emt_amy
on 10/2/11 7:16 am - MN
Why would I leave out the crumbles? that's the whole reason I found the recipe.....
vervetoloose
on 10/2/11 7:20 am
Well they contain so much artificial ingredients why are they good for you?

" Oh you who love clear edges more than anything...........watch the edges that blurr."

emt_amy
on 10/2/11 7:27 am - MN
Ingredients:
TEXTURED VEGETABLE PROTEIN (SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, WHEAT GLUTEN, WATER FOR HYDRATION), WATER, CORN OIL, CONTAINS TWO PERCENT OR LESS OF CHICORY ROOT FIBER (INULIN), YEAST EXTRACT, NATURAL FLAVORS, BLACK MALT POWDER, SALT, SOY SAUCE (WATER, SOYBEANS, SALT, WHEAT), EVAPORATED CANE JUICE CRYSTALS, GARLIC POWDER, ONION POWDER, ONION JUICE CONCENTRATE, SPICES, TOMATO POWDER, CITRIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, IRON (FERROUS SULFATE), SKIM MILK, EGG WHITES, THIAMIN MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1), PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B6), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), VITAMIN B12.

Allergen Information:
CONTAINS SOY, WHEAT, MILK AND EGG INGREDIENTS
Sizes:

12 oz

Dietary Exchange Per Serving:

1 1/2 lean meat

Kosher Status:

Kosher Dairy

Country of Origin

Distributed in USA

If you can find something bad in it I will consider not eating it. I like the taste and its got ten gms protein per serving.
vervetoloose
on 10/2/11 7:41 am
If you like it, then eat it but it has a lot of artificial stuff.

Most Active
Recent Topics