Links to pre-op threads?! Search is useless...

Amber L.
on 10/9/11 4:41 am - Sweden
I have been going back and forth between a DS and an RnY for quite a while and was certain I wanted to fight for a DS. Now that I am two days away from meeting with my surgeon, I realized that the RnY is a much smarter choice for my situation and long story. The trouble is that all my collected "Doctor info" is for a DS.

I seem to remember there were a few threads for pre-ops that were pretty much all encompassing from "What to ask your surgeon" to "What to take to the hospital." Anyone have the links to one or more of these? I just want to make sure there's nothing I am forgetting.
Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f*ckin' perfect.
Pink!

littlewitch1973
on 10/9/11 6:26 am - NY
 I dont know where those links are - not sure if there is a problem on OH today or not, but please, feel free to ask as many questions as you want - people on here answer all the time! 

Simone

lilbear412
on 10/9/11 6:36 am - MN

Laurie says:  Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind  ~~~ dr. suess

Amber L.
on 10/9/11 6:51 am, edited 10/9/11 6:51 am - Sweden
A little further digging (okay, I just missed the link...lol) and I found this:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/content/questionstoaskyoursurgeon.html

and this:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/on/4364617/what-did-you-take-to-the-hospital/

It's pretty much what I was searching for.

Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f*ckin' perfect.
Pink!

Miss Redd
on 10/9/11 7:23 am - Lancashire, United Kingdom
Wow-I landed back here with TWO days before your surgery!! YOU have indeed been fighting the long fight!!

How are you feeling??

Good to see you.

Peace,
T

Pre Surgery 383 Surgery 359 Current 180

NEW YOUTUBE Channel!

Amber L.
on 10/9/11 7:33 am - Sweden
No, surgery is still a month off. Holy CRAP! A month from today, in fact! But I am meeting with my surgeon on Tuesday.

I am good. Needed an OH break. lol Getting really excited, though!
Pink!

Miss Redd
on 10/9/11 7:36 am - Lancashire, United Kingdom
Have you been away from OH too? I've been gone for mega months!

Anyway-glad to see you here and see your fight for this is coming to a successful end!

Cheers,
T

Pre Surgery 383 Surgery 359 Current 180

NEW YOUTUBE Channel!

Amber L.
on 10/9/11 11:05 pm - Sweden
Pink!

Most Active