can I take Bariatric Advantage Dry Vit D

RainDiva
on 10/10/11 2:08 am
Can I take this pill post op starting this week

it looks pretty big but is on my surgeons list of vitamins you can take. I just am worried it will get stuck

poet_kelly
on 10/10/11 3:03 am - OH
It's not chewable?  The ASMBS says you can swallow any pills, as soon as you tolerate it.  Of course, the only way to know if you're going to tolerate it is to try and see.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Carol M.
on 10/10/11 3:40 am - TX
That is what I take and I think I started taking them about a week after surgery. The outer shell of the capsule is very thin and is made to be dissolved in our very different pouches. Just take things slowly. Be sure you are in a "drinking" stage when you do take early out so you can have plenty of water to help it dissolve if necessary.
Dave Chambers
on 10/10/11 6:13 am - Mira Loma, CA
Dry D3 is optimum for post ops, compared to normal D pills.  Vitalady's 50KIU dry D3 comes in a very small capsule, very easy to swallow. I prefer her calcium citrate too, as it's capsule form is much easeir to swallown that traditional calcium citrate pills.  DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

Frances S.
on 10/10/11 6:31 am - Crystal Falls, MI
 I've taken this D since day 1 with no problems.

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 100 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 247 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 300 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 260 views