What do you all think??

Karleigh B.
on 10/24/11 1:27 am - CA
RNY on 11/01/11 with
Ok... My surgery is Nov. 1st.... I want to know if you all think I should be ok to sign up to start school again by the beginning of January?? I am going to Cosmotology school.. I will be on my feet from 8:00 am till 5:00 pm five days a week?? Do you think I should be healed enough to  start, cause i have to start applying for financial aid and stuff now. Thanks everyone!
"If we lose, then it was worth fightin for. If we win, we only live to fight again" 
       Cee-Lo Green

(deactivated member)
on 10/24/11 1:28 am
Definitely!  In fact, by January you will have so much more energy to stand on your feet all day!  Congrats and good luck to you!! 
Karleigh B.
on 10/24/11 1:41 am - CA
RNY on 11/01/11 with
Thanks! That is what i was hoping to hear!
"If we lose, then it was worth fightin for. If we win, we only live to fight again" 
       Cee-Lo Green

gabbyabby
on 10/24/11 1:44 am
I am two months out as of yesterday and I have way more energy and feel like i could be on my feet all day if I had too.  It did take me about 3 weeks to recover from the surgery, but after that I feel great!!!   Good luck to you!

Amy T.
on 10/24/11 3:15 am - CA
 Absolutely!  I had surgery and 12 days later was in school full time for my summer session!  Was a little sore,  but 2 months out I was feeling great!  
Amy
I am ready to be an active participant in my life rather than a spectator...  

Windim
on 10/24/11 4:55 am - Fountain City, WI
ABSOLUTELY! I had my surgery on a Monday and was back in school on Friday. I think I was a bit abnormal as I had little to no pain and came home without any pain medicine. I did find that I needed a few naps here and there but it all worked out for me.. You can do it!
poet_kelly
on 10/24/11 6:57 am - OH
Unless you have some sort of very serious complication, you will be just fine to go back to school in January.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
Recent Topics