Newly Post-Op tried CHIKE nutrition drink!

HappyMango
on 10/27/11 9:35 pm - FL
Oh my gosh, I really really would like to recommend every newly post-op person or if you are close to surgery to order the sample packet from Chike Nutrition.  It's actually a MEAL replacement so you get even more protien and some boost in your vitamin intake.  And they are friggin GREAT! 

I tried the Banana Magic with 7 oz of milk and it was amazing.  The taste was like Banana Laffy Taffy or it more reminded me of Circus peanuts.  Even my teen daughter who complains about any after taste wanted to keep drinking it.  (Luckily as a post-op I can only do 4oz at a sitting, so she did get the rest!)

The Strawberry was like having and old fashioned Nestle Quick Strawberry Milk!

The Vanilla was like drinking cake batter!  (Okay not that thick or that overwhelmingly sweet but still good)

I'm really quite picky about the protein powders and this one...I merely added Skim Milk and mixed in my bullet.  YUMMMMMYYYYY!!

http://www.chikenutrition.com/free-sample.html

The samples are free but you do have to pay $6.95 for shipping.

There is also an awesome lady on here that has a lot of recipes but I can't remember her name for the life of me.  I stumbled across her blog the other day and they looked good but at this time I'm just happy to have something so simple that tastes sooo good!

Anyhow I know a lot of people who are picky about protein substitutes and thought I'd share my experience with these (sorry if I sound like an info-mercial, I just get excited when I find something yummy.)  I am just waiting for my next paycheck so I can order more!

poet_kelly
on 10/28/11 3:19 am - OH
I really like the banana and the vanilla.  It's one of my favorite protein powders.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

eunicemaythompson1

on 10/28/11 3:50 am - WA
ty i will try this
nana2boys
on 10/28/11 1:04 pm
The banana magic and orange cream are my favorite

Most Active
Recent Topics