woot! woot!

emt_amy
on 11/4/11 6:11 am - MN
I dropped 4 pant sizes! My sister had loaned me some pants that were a size 22(I was a 24) so I was happy yesterday. Today I decide to get a pair of my own so I don't ruin her favorite out of the bunch. I grabbed 22s and they were too big! So I went and grabbed 20s and they were still too big! Yay! The 18s fit but for how long......

D-J
on 11/4/11 6:35 am
what a great feeling,,,congrats hun.
Eliza55
on 11/4/11 7:01 am - PA

Don't buy too many - you'll drop another couple of sizes before you know it!

Eliza
Consult:239   SW:217  1mo:195  2mo:182  3mo:169   6mo:139  9mo GOAL CW: +2 from underweight

Amber L.
on 11/4/11 7:17 am - Sweden
I am so worried about that. I started out in a 24 and they are already falling off of me and my surgery isn't until Wednesday. I had a few pairs of "too small" pants that fit pretty well now. I wish there were more chubby Swedes who loved to give their clothes away. Second hand stores are just not the same here. I will have to wear too big clothes until I get to the US in January and hit thrift stores!
Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f*ckin' perfect.
Pink!

frank1
on 11/4/11 8:31 am - VA
 omg, i was walking into work this morning carrying stuff and felt a draft, then i realized my pants dropped all the way to the ankles. i was a size 60 and the pants on today were 54s!! needless to say i was trying to get  some bucks off my employees for giving them a show, but the economy is bad.    HA
A. C
on 11/4/11 8:34 am
that is HILARIOUS! you poor thing / you lucky thing!
lol
Most Active
Recent Topics