Only 2 days left...

Patty P.
on 11/5/11 1:01 am
Monday morning bright and early I am at the hospital to start my new life! I am getting nervous a bit, but not enough to put it off anymore! I know this is the right decision for me.

Also quick question...I noticed people talking about papaya enzyme...is this something I should have on hand. Doctor never mentioned that one...I swear I learn more from all of you!!
johnsoca
on 11/5/11 1:05 am - Madison, AL
Papaya enzyme is supposed to be helpful if you get protein-rich food "stuck." You won't need it at all until you're eating regular food. I've had food stuck a couple of times but never used it. I'd consider it optional but by no means necessary to have on hand.

Libby0218
on 11/5/11 1:22 am - TX
Best wishes for your surgery on Monday! I hope for you a speedy recovery and a wonderful NEW LIFE! Congratulations!

Amber L.
on 11/5/11 1:38 am - Sweden
Congratulations! I will be right behind you on Wednesday!
Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f*ckin' perfect.
Pink!

hope86
on 11/5/11 2:12 am - United Kingdom
 Dear Navymom
Getting nervous is absoloutly normal , its ubnormal not to be nervous

this surgery is a very big decision , and trust me it is the right decision ,people wait for months and years for their turns to do it and Monday is your day :)
ou are right this is  the right decision , im sure as with all of us you wouldnt have considered it until you tried everything and nothing worked  , and this is a life saving surgery trust me

on the day of my surgery i refused to do it and i cried and begged to cancel it , the doctorr postponded it for more couple of days for me to calm down as i was really nervous , so it is absolotly okay to feel nervous , but everything going to be okay :) you going to kick the obesity out of your life and enjoy your new beautiful healthy life , so i wi**** all goes smooth for you on your surgery day , and no matter what stay calm and optimistic , 

all the best xx

Patty P.
on 11/5/11 5:13 am
Thanks everyone!! Yes I have been kicking this around for many years now, and now I'm READY!!! 
 My mind is ready for this now...My body has been begging for it for a while now. I have been hovering around 250lbs now for far too long! Now with all the health problems that come with it the time has come!
My surgeon said expect one night in hospital and then I am home. So I am bringing my music to listen to while I am walking halls! I cant wait to start my new journey in life...Thank you for all your blessings...truly means alot!

Thanks,
Patty
A. C
on 11/5/11 5:50 am
you are going to do great!
thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery :)
Patty P.
on 11/5/11 7:25 am
You also Annie you are right behind me. Tuesday will be here before you know it!! Cheer to us...and everyone else starting their journey.
Mandy R.
on 11/5/11 10:56 am - Callahan, FL
I know how you feel, I've had butterflies every time i think about it.....AHHH, it's Monday @ 0715  :)

HW-298  SW-251 Loss/Month post RNY(1)-23.5,(2)-23.3,(3)-9.9,(4)-10.6,(5)-8.9,(6)-7.7,(7)-4.2,(8)-7.5,(9)-1.7,(10)-10.8*first goal reached*,(11)-6,(12)-1.3,(13)-0.3,(14)+2.9-*changed scales that weigh 2lbs heavier*,(15)-0.3(16)-4.7(17),+5.8(18)-1.5,(19)+4.4,(20)-+4,(21)-1.2,(22)+3.5,(23)

Patty P.
on 11/5/11 11:08 am
Me too...So I have tried to keep busy today. Been doing laundry all day, and tomorrow I plan on cleaning the house and packing my bag! I've decided to write my family a letter (just in case, never know it is surgery!)
I'll be leaving the house when your going in Mandy have to be at hospital by 8am. Lots of us this week...yippie!
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 255 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 269 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 314 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 272 views