Dec 6th is coming quick.

mikjul1
on 11/13/11 9:18 am - bel air, MD
Ok coming faster then ever I go for my pre op phsyical tomm. then a chest x-ray for the surgery. On the 17th pre op class with my surgeons staff man it never ends. just thought I would type to keep you all updated and for the ones thinking of doing this. have a good week all.
Trish S.
on 11/13/11 9:32 am - Upstate , NY
Yep, I know what you mean.....my week is full this week......my surgery is December 5.......Good luck to you!
--Trish
“I think everyone should be told they’re beautiful until they believe it.?

Donna D.
on 11/13/11 9:41 am - Cockeysville, MD

Hey I understand how you feel! I went to Dr Moe on Fri Nov 4, and he told me that I had to get a, chest Xray, adominal ultrasound, EKG, blood work, and a Upper GI series! I got everything done, except for the Upper GI, and that is scheduled for this Wed 16th. I go back to see DR Moe on this Fri 18, and then he will give me a surgery date hopefully! I was praying for a date when I went to see him on Nov4th, but he said that I have to have this done, so I can get scheduled. Good luck on Dec 6, and pray that he gives me a date on this Friday.

HW:338  SW:316 CW:203 GW:190 MY HT IS 5"11"

mikjul1
on 11/13/11 9:56 am - bel air, MD
Good luck on your app. and you should get one on Fri. Thanks all for replying back.
Jess6580
on 11/13/11 12:16 pm - Sioux Falls, SD
I hear ya!  My surgery is 12/2.  I have my preop labs and chest xray Tuesday morning early, then preop with my surgeon at 11, then a class with all the bariatric staff from 12-3.  My tuesday will be packed!  We are all right around the corner!  Goodluck to you!
  HW: 345  SW:329   CW: 226   *16lbs lost pre-op  103 post op so far!*          
EnviousOfAngels
on 11/13/11 7:13 pm
I can't wait! I do my pre op in two parts, the class and pre op with the surgeon is on Nov 29th and the hospital portion is on December 2nd...where they also take all my money LoL. We are all on the way!

KrystleRiggle
on 11/13/11 11:03 pm

Congrats to you ... Mine is Dec 14th and I was sitting here thinking on man 1 month from today at this time I will be in surgery wooo hooo .... I have one last visit for EKG, Blood Work and meet with doc and nut. on November 30th .... I hate to wish this year away but I am sooo ready for December to be here already !!!!! Congrats to everyone on this journey !!!! Bring on December :)

senia36203
on 11/14/11 10:26 am - Oxford, AL
I know what you mean. I have my EGD on Nov. 29th then all my preop on Dec. 1. Then surgery on the 6th. I'm getting excited now the closer it gets. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

Senia36203

mikjul1
on 11/14/11 5:16 pm - bel air, MD
Thanks again everyone have a great Thanks Giving!
Most Active
Recent Topics