protien

mamawof5
on 11/21/11 8:04 am - IN
I have a question, possibly a dumb one! Does the protien in milk count towards my daily protien? I know it counts in my liquid intake. I've been skipping my protien shakes and trying to get it all in with my food. So on the days I'm short, I try to drink milk. Will this work?/?  Sorry but I'm still learning...and thanks in advance
_Donna_
on 11/21/11 8:09 am
yes, it counts

RNY 5-5-2011

SilverCrystal
on 11/21/11 8:11 am
yes! anything that has protien in it counts! a cup of 1% milk has 9 grams of protien in it! soo you're doing great!!

poet_kelly
on 11/21/11 8:39 am - OH
All the protein you take in counts.  Whether it's in food, liquids or shakes.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

macjuicy
on 11/21/11 9:06 am, edited 11/21/11 9:06 am - FL
Milk is a big source of protein becuase it adds to already protein rich foods like cereal and shakes as far as being a dumb question..... hmmm no comment lmao jk

For Movie reviews goto my Blog 

www.gastricgeek.com

CarolBeth
on 11/21/11 10:28 am - SoCal, CA
I thought milk would be wonderful, since my doctor said it would count toward my liquids AND my protein.  Unfortunately, it made me nauseated after surgery and only now am I beginning to tolerate it very well.  So, yes, milk counts!  There are no dumb questions.  I'm sure someone else was wondering the same thing.
Carol - RNY July 11, 2011