HILARIOUS! (Moodswings)

Amber B.
on 11/27/11 12:31 am
My sweet husband is the most patient, supportive person and my #1 fan. Is it just me or is/did anyone experience terrible mood swings? The lightest thing can get on my nerves. Poor thing. He breathed out wrong yesterday. It was a loud exhale and in my defense he does that when he is aggravated! So I have been dubbed a new nickname. Are you ready? GROUCHO POUCHO. HAHAHAHAHA!!! good thing he can make me laugh when I am angry bc that's his only saving grace! Have a wonderful day!
poet_kelly
on 11/27/11 12:47 am - OH
Oh, I think just about everyone is moody or irritable in the beginning!  Your hormones are all goofy, plus you may still be affected by anesthesia, and you're not turning to food to comfort you right now.  I love the nickname.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

twellington1
on 11/27/11 1:05 am - NH

that is funny he sounds sweet

~*K J*~
on 11/27/11 1:15 am - MD
 Oh yes! Gotta love the mood swings. Whenever I get them my husband tells me to go eat some protien. Lol.
 ~*KJ* HW 330 Day of Sugery 320

rebeccaj
on 11/27/11 1:54 am - Bowling Green, KY
 What is so funny, is over the Thanksgiving weekend with the family, i warned them about the mood swings (nobody believed me****IL my sister and I were trying on dresses for a formal we are going to next weekend and I was struggling with the plus size choices (or the lack there of) and snapped like a fresh green bean!  She now understands my mood swings!  As long as everything is going my way I am fantasic, but the moment something goes awry  I am most unpleasent.  I am working on controlling it but sometimes it is just to much lol..  I can laugh about it after the fact!

Amber B.
on 11/27/11 2:06 am
So glad we share the same experiences!! Too funny!!
Kathleen W.
on 11/27/11 5:31 am - Lancaster, PA
I had my rny 26 months ago.  Now, I'm peri-menopausal.  Living with me is a real trip.  Talk about whack out hormones.  Geez.  I'm going to nominate my husband for sainthood.

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

Most Active
Recent Topics