Fruit!???

disney..lover
on 12/11/11 9:45 am
When I drink my protein shake (I am 7 months out), I always put fruit in it.....Like 1/2 banana and strawberries, or peaches and berries....sometimes peanut butter and 1/2 banana.
But.....I feel guilty every time I do this, like if I am doing something that bad.....

I have lost 84 pounds, but haven't lost a pound like in 6 weeks. Could it be the fruits?
I did not get fat by eating fruits, but I don't know if this could be the reason I am not loosing anymore.

Thanks!!!
Lisa R.
on 12/11/11 9:48 am - CA
 Just take it out and see.  I don't think so, I think you are just ready for a big stall, I am the same time out as you and had a big stall in month 5, like 5 weeks.  They happen.

Change the fruit to see if it helps.  I think this surgery just works it's magic the way it's wants to

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
poet_kelly
on 12/11/11 11:59 am - OH
I doubt it's the fruit.  Probably just a normal stall, common around six or seven months post op.

Why do you feel guilty if you eat fruit?  You're making sure to get your protein in, right?  Fruit is a healthy thing for us to eat.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Carol S.
on 12/11/11 1:22 pm - Milwaukee, WI
 I don't put them in my shakes because I don't like thick drinks but I do eat fruit all the time.

An apple before my run or a pear as a dessert are some of my favorites.  

I would say you just have stalled a little.  
Carol

SW/276 CW 150 GW 185

9 Years out.

Most Active
Recent Topics