Something to celebrate!

Morgaine
on 12/12/11 3:32 am, edited 12/12/11 3:34 am - MA
Yesterday marks the first time in almost 16 years that my weight started with a "1" as the first digit!! Plus, I just moved down to a size 14 at Lane Bryant . . . next stop is a normal size clothing store!  I don't even know what clothing stores I would like.  I have been stuck with such a limited selection, I don't even know what my style will be now that I can choose the style rather than Lane Bryant choosing it for me!

lilbear412
on 12/12/11 3:44 am - MN
 I haven't shopped for myself in years..since i was a young adult so i don't even know how to shop.  I have spent my last 15 years shopping from Lane Bryants shoot off store Women Within.  I am wearing size Large and Medium shirts from them and about in a size 14 stretch jean.  I am not sure where to go to from there..lol    The jeans i wear now (have finally fit into them after years of carrying them around with me) are Cherokee jeans from Target and Target hasn't carried this brand for years.  I am wearing a very spendy pair of Rawlins insulated pants i have had a goal of wearing and they are almost actually to big for me.  I got them about 16 years ago from Scheels.  Not sure what i am going to do for clothes.  I am sure my hubby is giving me gift certs though for Christmas so let the shopping begin.  Ha!!

If we living closer to each other we could go through the fun/misery together.  ha!!

Laurie says:  Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind  ~~~ dr. suess

T. Deeds
on 12/12/11 3:52 am
Congratulations!  I bet you can shop in normal stores right now!  I'm wearing about a 14/16 and find that I can fit into a lot of size XL clothes in normal stores.  Have fun shopping!

ShebasMom
on 12/12/11 5:13 am
Revision on 07/05/16
Congratulations! After I lose the next 25 lbs, I'll be at a weight I haven't seen in 15 years!!

HW322 SW296 GW150 LW196 

RNY 8-29-11

Revision to Distal bypass 7-5-16

SW262 GW165 

John 3:16

Most Active
Recent Topics