Seriously?

ashli H.
on 12/26/11 3:59 am - NY
Why is it that one day you day you weigh one weight and the next day it just happens to go up?  ( by a lb. or 2)  To make matters worse, I am going through a stall and i hate it !!!! It is so easy for me to get discouraged but i am trying to stay positive sand notthink about it!
I would like some advice about the weught issue! Please!

Sw: 241 Weight on SD: 221 GW: 130        
wendydettmer
on 12/26/11 4:04 am - Rochester, NY
Weight fluctuations are common. It is why I had to get rid of my scale. I just got home and was weighing several ties a day. Told hubby to get rid of it. Now my plan will be to weigh once a week on the wii. Takes enough work I won't do it on impulse.

We're in it for the long haul.

Follow my vegan transition at www.bariatricvegan.com
HW:288    CW:146.4   GW: 140    RNY: 12/22/11  

Diminishing Dawn
on 12/26/11 4:11 am - Windsor, Canada
The human body can fluctuate up to 5 lbs on any given day depending on hydration levels, bowel movement, exercise, hormone changes, sodium intake etc. That's why it is recommended to NOT go on your scale every day. It will mess with your head

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

ashli H.
on 12/26/11 4:12 am - NY
 Thanks Ladies! I appreciate it! 

Sw: 241 Weight on SD: 221 GW: 130        
(deactivated member)
on 12/26/11 4:20 am
 I also just weigh once a week on my WII.  And I don't post my weight at all until I weigh on my doctors scale. 
grmadeb01
on 12/26/11 4:40 am - FL
its called the wieight loss 2 step....did that dance for 3 monthsnow it is finally moving again and staying down...
have a grfeat day
debby
Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 12/26/11 6:33 am - OH
Your weight (along withe everyone else's) has ALWAYS done this.  You just never noticed before because you were not checking the scale every single day.  Don't weigh yourself every day if it upsets you. 

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.