Unjury Chicken Soup

Sunbunnyqt
on 1/3/12 9:25 am - FL
I bought quite a few chicken soup canisters and 1 unflavored canister of Unjury protein.

I have tried the chicken soup twice and have experienced bad upset stomach both times.

Now, I'm wondering whether I will experience this with the unflavored protein. I haven't opened it because I've had such a tough time with the chicken soup.

Do you think I will be able to tolerate the unflavored if I put it in things that I know I can eat?

I sent an email to Unjury...I hate to return things but this is not exactly cheap.

Donna D.
on 1/3/12 9:32 am - Cockeysville, MD

Me too I ate 1 packet of the unjury chicken soup, and my stomach was bubbling but I thought that I ate it 2 fast, but now after that I don't even want to try it again, and you are right it is not cheap I wanted to return mines too!

HW:338  SW:316 CW:203 GW:190 MY HT IS 5"11"

LJ1972
on 1/3/12 9:55 am - FL
totally different animals... unflavored and chicken soup.
Try the unflavored in something with a stronger taste at first and jsut use a little.... like applesauce or ricotta cheese w/ marinara, etc

COURAGE TO START, STRENGTH TO ENDURE, RESOLVE TO FINISH 
                              HW 353 SW 317 Original GW 180  Current Wt  170 
                               First 5k 59:18; 5k PR 32:06;  1st 10k 1:20:27; PR 1:08:36
                                                    1st Half Marathon 2:48

Pensacola Double Bridge Run 15k- 1:47:34
                                                  Three Sprint Triathlons

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 1/3/12 10:01 am - OH
 The sodium content of the chicken soup is extremely high, and if you are like most people, your sodium intake has been quite low since surgery, so it may be the salt making you sick. The other Unjury products don't contain the sodium, so may be just fine.  Unjury is about all I used after the first couple of months (and is 90% of what I use now since I am 4.5 years out and my only protein supplement is some protein hot chocolate in the mornings).

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Matt2011
on 1/3/12 2:28 pm - Moorhead, MN
 I also bought 2 cannisters a unflavored and a chicken soup.  I dont think ill be buying the chicken soup again....as far as the unflavored goes i like it.  I put it in my powerade zeros there is a little taste but its not bad. 

“Victory is won not in miles but in inches. Win a little now, hold your ground, and later, win a little more.?   Louis L'Amour quote  

dasie
on 1/3/12 8:19 pm
Unjury Chicken soup did not work for me because I like my food extremely hot temperature wise.  I finally found an unflavored protein powder that could withstand high cooking temperatures.  I used 1/3 scoop with 1 or 2 bullion cubes and made my own.  Granted the 1/3 scoop only provided 8 grams of protein, but early out of surgery that broth was the only way I was able to get any protein in my diet.  The Unjury did not upset my stomach, I just could not get it to the temp I needed, and I did not like the flavor.  However I do know a lot of people love it, and it has great nutritional attributes.

Most Active
Recent Topics