Juice choices

hlacy
on 1/7/12 8:54 am - Chandler, AZ
Try my go-to product - True Orange. It's dehydrated orange juice. I also love the True Lemon and True Lime. I have used them all since my second week out. I was on Protonix for the first three months and had no issues with acid.

http://www.truelemon.com/true-orange.html
"Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come"           

imma_always_b_me
on 1/7/12 8:58 am - MD
Thank you everyone i need some variety and am making note of all of your suggestions

"Its not how you start, it's how you finish"
undergoingchange
on 1/7/12 9:46 am
Hiwaian Punch also makes a suger free mix
seattledeb
on 1/7/12 10:15 am
 I am 3 years out and I cannot tolerate orange juice. I can eat an orange though. When I want juice I eat the fruit. I'm not sure you can have the fruit yet on your plan but it's something to keep in mind.
It's a good habit to not drink your calories. Fruit juice is loaded with calories and sugar. Keep looking for different things to drink.
My fave right now is Arizona Diet Green Tea. Oh and the MIO fruit punch.
Deb T.

kait8513
on 1/7/12 10:47 am - FL
RNY on 02/06/12
diet snapple---- you can easily find their teas (but I don't like tea)... you have to look harder for their diet juices.... I love diet cranberry raspberry and diet noni berry!!!   They still have a few calories and a couple sugars, but nothing close to a juice :)
--Kaitlyn
Starting Weight:275     Surgery Weight:255   "That which does not kill us makes us stronger" 

awsmechica
on 1/7/12 1:32 pm - Ft Campbell, KY
Mio makes a mango/orange that is pretty tasty!!
Medley411
on 1/7/12 1:49 pm, edited 1/7/12 1:49 pm
I too am sick of crystal light.  Many drinks with artificial sweeteners do not set well with me.

Out of desperation I finally went back to Koolaid w/o sugar. I prefer orange at the moment. I mix with no sweetener, then add to sweet-n-low to the glass I drink and sweeten to my taste.

Sweet-n-low is the only one I can tolerate now.

Many of the juices had too much sugar or give me the runs.

Good luck with your quest for water enhancement products.

apple1975
on 1/7/12 9:58 pm
Mots for Tots is amazing! You don't have to dilute it. My fridge is never without it!

255/160/140  *first goal reached 1/14/12     Phillipians 4:13
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 379 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 493 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 475 views